1) When did you start being Mistress / Mistress?
My first experience was 10 years ago – it was a delightful feeling.
2) What pushed you (or pulled you!) Into this world?
The desire to experiment, to try something new and unknown.
3) Introduce yourself in three paragraphs
I am intelligent, educated and smart. I can say with confidence that I am a sapeosexual.
I am fond of art house in art and cinema. My favorite directors are Yorgos Lanthimos and Lars von Trier.
I have 3 higher education! Yes, this is not a joke, the first thing I got right after school is an audit and then two degrees in psychology, my specialization as a psychologist is sexuality.
4) What are your favorite BDSM and fetish activities? and what kind of environment do you prefer to play in? (dungeons, home furnishings, etc.)
For me, there are no practices in isolation from the personality, the practice that will be loved by one person will not be suitable for another. I have no preference for where to hold the session.
5) Do you often meet other Mistresses in your area? Do you hang out with others on stage?
Yes, sometimes I meet other Mistresses, I have met beautiful and unique women.
6) Do you have faithful returning slaves who study with you?
Yes, the bulk of my slaves who trusted and believed me with me constantly. Since I prefer wealthy and successful men, we conclude an official nondisclosure contract, which is certified by an anonymous lawyer.
7) What advice would you give to newcomers to the world of fetish and bdsm?
The most important thing is to find your person, whose personality you can trust.
8) List your website, social media links, etc.